Unfortunately, there is no way to upload documents to this blog, you can only upload pictures and videos. If you want to upload documents, like a Word document you will need to use a file hosting site like Dropbox or Google Drive. Google drive is very easy to use and you can access it with the same sign-in that you access this blog. Both sites will upload your document, then give you a web link to post here.
Here are the expectations for this PDU:
- Attend all Friday PLC, PEBC sessions that Michelle facilitates.
- Attend two, 1- 1.5 hour progress meetings in January and March.
- Continue to bring artifacts to the meetings according to Michelle's requirements.
- Post a reflection about your artifact on this blog, one every month. Each post is due on the fourth Friday of the month.
- For every artifact that you post, comment on two other posts, a minimum of 10 comments. The two comments are due for that month are due on the first Friday of the next month, one week after your post.
- Create a Powerpoint, or other presentation for the Peer Review (there are lots of templates that make this process very straight forward.)
- Attend the final peer review session in May to present and provide feedback for other participants.